Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Unit 8

I will admit I am Italian, Sicilian to be exact.. talk about temper lol

Throughout this course these exercises have helped me in many ways. I am a hot head, when i get angry i lose control. These exercises have helped me learn to stop breathe then take action. It has helped and at times i still lose control and mom always has to tell me to call her back when i calm down.

Somethings i cannot control in life and it makes me angry when they affect me in the worst way. Look at the bright side hahaha for a particular thing going on now there is no bright side.. the only bright side i see is attending graduation in Florida instead of Chicago.


Visualization is something i always been able to do. Never thought about it for meditation purposes. I like to meditate and do yoga. Now i can visulazie myself in a different setting which i absolutly love. I love feeling the beach sand intbetween my toes, and feeling that cool breeze, hearing the ocean crash into the sand.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle-
    I can understand how you feel because when I get angry I am a bit of hot head to! These exercises definitely help calm the mind and allow you to focus on positive thoughts. Whenever I want to visualize a calm place I choose the beach as well. It's so beautiful and serene; the eneregy is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danielle, I can relate about having a hot temper. I have 3 kids and I find myself going to my happy place throughout the day. These exercises can very beneficial if you apply them to your life. It is important for us to take time out for ourselves and learn to meditate and relax.

    ReplyDelete